The BTQ Blog was nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the lovely Brianna Fee over at Cruelty Free Me. A big thanks to her for nominating us and for going cruelty free 🙂 We would also like to thank everyone for reading and/or following our blog (though we could use some more likes on Facebook…) – all your likes, reblogs, and comments are very much appreciated!
For those of you who have been nominated, here are the rules:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Having already completed 1, 2, and 5 (we were already following Brianna Fee’s blog, obvi), here’s 7 facts about our beauty-in-chief Lisa:
- I am mere weeks away from getting my Master’s degree in English and am currently in the process of finishing my thesis (or dissertation, if you’re in the UK).
- All my books are arranged in alphabetically – they used to be arranged in colour and height, but I can find books quicker now 🙂
- White nail polish is my new obsession 🙂
- I am a morning person.
- No matter where I am in the world, I always get asked for directions.
- I’m determined to live abroad after the summer, but can’t decide where to go.
- Tulips are my favourite flowers, followed by gerberas.
Opting for quality over quantity, we’d like to nominate the following 10 blogs (in random order):
- Elese, Aesthete
- PerfectlyNailed UK
- Rainbows & Polka Dots
- The Makeup Saga
- Little Bit Soph
- Amuleta Beauty
Thanks again Brianna Fee for the nomination!